The MFLA membership year follows the academic calendar and is from July 1 to June 30 of the following year.
Membership is included in the Fall Conference Saturday Registration; if not attending the conference, or only attending on Friday, then be sure to send in your membership form with payment (see below).
There are four levels of membership:
- Regular – anyone interested in the purpose and basic principles of MFLA.
- Student – those presently enrolled in a college or university who are not currently employed as classroom teachers.
- Retired – those previously active in world language education, who are presently retired from full or part-time employment.
- Life – selected by the Board as an honor and acknowledgement of past dedication and service.
The membership fee is waived for those who are joining MFLA for the first time.
- Membership Form (mail-in – mail to address indicated with check made out to Maryland Foreign Language Association)
- Membership Form (online – complete the online form & pay using Paypal; does not require a Paypal account to use this method of payment)
- Paypal (be sure to complete the online form in addition to paying via Paypal)