The MFLA membership year follows the academic calendar and is from July 1 to June 30 of the following year.
Membership is included in the Fall Conference Saturday Registration; if not attending the conference, or only attending on Friday, then be sure to complete a membership application with payment (see below).
There are five levels of membership:
- Lifetime – one-time dues for lifetime membership
- Regular – anyone interested in the purpose and basic principles of MFLA.
- Friend of MFLA – persons who support the purpose of MFLA, but do not teach or supervise world languages.
- Student – those presently enrolled in a college or university who are not currently employed as classroom teachers.
- Retired – those previously active in world language education, who are presently retired from full or part-time employment.
The membership fee is waived for those who are joining MFLA for the first time.
- Online Membership Application (complete the online form & pay using Paypal; does not require a Paypal account to use this method of payment)